Financial Options and Responsibilities
At Encinitas Cosmetic Dentistry, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the dental care you deserve—whether it is a general or cosmetic dentistry treatment. Our team will strive to deliver the type of service and atmosphere that you should expect from a quality dental office. We are excited you have given us the opportunity to help you achieve your dental goals. To help us better serve you, please take a moment to learn more about our financial options and office policies. If you have any additional questions, please contact our office.
To better serve you, we offer the following payment options:
- Personal Check
- Major credit card—VISA, Master Card or Discover
- Down payment of 50% the day of service and the balance due upon completion (on large or laboratory cases)
- Outside financing—CareCredit – Click to Apply
- Dental Insurance—co-pay and deductible due on the day of the service. The patient is responsible for the bill if the insurance has not paid within 31 days of processing
- The following Financial Standards were established to minimize expenses and enable us to better control fees. If you have any questions about fees for planned treatment, please ask us because it is your right to have any questions answered.
- Important Reminder: Your insurance can be a big help in getting the care you need and we will help to assure that you receive the maximum benefits possible. However, the contract between your employer and the insurance company will not affect your responsibility for full payment of any fees. If your insurance doesn’t pay what we expect within 31 days, then you are responsible for any balance.
- Delta Dental Insurance: Our office will be happy to accept your insurance so you need only pay your share if you provide complete insurance information for each patient. We need this to estimate the insurance payment and file the claim, and gladly prepare and submit your insurance forms for you at no charge.
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. If you cannot keep your appointment, we ask you give us 72 hours notice so that we will be able to fill your time slot. Otherwise, our office procedure is to charge an hourly rate that covers our overhead. Exceptions are occasionally made, but are less likely the less notice we are given. Thank you.
Dr. Santone and our team often take photographs and video to better explain certain aspects of your existing dental health or planned treatment to you. We request your permission to show these photographs and video to better explain treatment options to other patients (as you will be shown photos for the same reason). We also may use these photos and video on our website and online marketing or make presentations to other dentists where the photographs are invaluable by showing the latest techniques and results that can be achieved when treatment is done precisely.